711 Ann St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.
p: +61 (0)7 3854 1381
© Copyright 2015 The Zoo All Rights Reserved.
The Zoo isn't just about live music, we've also been known to host awards nights, fundraisers, product launches, fashion parades, theatre, design showcases and a whole lot more over the years.
If you've got an idea, we'd love to hear it!
No recording or photographic equipment is allowed to be brought into the Zoo.
Please do not record the event unless you have gained permission from the venue and the performing act themselves, this also applies to patron crowd shots as well.
Anyone caught doing so, with out pre arranged consent will have their gear confiscated until the end of the night.
Thank you in advance for your understanding on this issue.
- Everyone is welcome.
- We don't have a dress code.
- You must be over 18 to attend.
- We practice responsible service of alcohol.
- We provide free water.
- We don't serve rum.
- We don't serve double shots.
- We don't have a cloak room.
- We are wheelchair friendly (non-motorised wheelchairs only - please always call ahead to organise assistance with entry).
- There is a taxi rank located outside.
- McWhirters carpark is located across the road.
- We are a please and thank you venue.
The Zoo is an over 18 venue only.
Due to our licence we cannot allow any minors onto the premise.
To gain entry you are required to produce one of the following forms of ID:
- driver licence
- 18 plus card.
(student cards are not valid forms of ID).
If you are a smoker, you are required to go outside the front of the building and partake there.
B.C.C now has weekend patrols that monitor and fine people who put butts out on the footpath!!! THE FINE IS $200 and they regularly sweep our area.
We do provide 2 bins at the front of the venue to place your butts in, if not you will end up $200 poorer.
**PLEASE NOTE - all forms of smoking are to take place outside the venue in our allocated smoking area, this includes vaping (e-cigarettes).