- Everyone is welcome.
- We don't have a dress code.
- You must be over 18 to attend.
- We practice responsible service of alcohol.
- We provide free water.
- We don't serve rum.
- We don't serve double shots.
- We don't have a cloak room.
- We are wheelchair friendly (non-motorised wheelchairs only - please always call ahead to organise assistance with entry).
- There is a taxi rank located outside.
- McWhirters carpark is located across the road.
- We are a please and thank you venue.
The Zoo is an over 18 venue only.
Due to our licence we cannot allow any minors onto the premise.
To gain entry you are required to produce one of the following forms of ID:
- driver licence
- 18 plus card.
(student cards are not valid forms of ID).
If you are a smoker, you are required to go outside the front of the building and partake there.
B.C.C now has weekend patrols that monitor and fine people who put butts out on the footpath!!! THE FINE IS $200 and they regularly sweep our area.
We do provide 2 bins at the front of the venue to place your butts in, if not you will end up $200 poorer.
**PLEASE NOTE - all forms of smoking are to take place outside the venue in our allocated smoking area, this includes vaping (e-cigarettes).